We are proud to team up with Screenflex Portable Room Dividers to offer quality and safe room divider products that are reliable and the preferred customer choice. These principles drive Screenflex to adhere to top product safety and quality guidelines and procedures throughout the entire buying and manufacturing process. They do this through their passion for superior service, operational excellence, innovation, and product improvements.
Our joint commitment to excellence and safety include:
- Develop and market products that are manufactured and used safely as directed
- Unique steel end supports lower the unit’s center of gravity making it extremely stable. This design also allows for clear sight lines when moving the divider
- Full-length piano hinges connect panels every 4″ vertically, resulting in superior strength and stability without gaps between panels
- Screenflex products are manufactured under U.S. Patents including US 6,892,784 “Stabilized Portable Room Divider”
- The entire finished product (fabric and panel core) is fire rated under the ASTME 84 tests
- Screenflex units are approved for use by our federal government via GSA contract number GS-28F-0044V
- Constructed using non-toxic materials and finishes
- Dedicated teams monitor the quality of the products, three different times, throughout production.
- Continually improve products, packaging, labeling, and instructions
- No loose parts
- Locking casters secure dividers in place
For a list of happy Screenflex Room Divider customers in your neighborhood, please call us at 855-308-2122.